Welcome to V A U L T G I R L, you will mostly find reviews, thoughts on life, and other junk. This isn't the most interesting blog, but I hope you stick around!
- Autum.

# Life Update
Friday, January 18, 2013 / permalink
So I went to the knee doctor finally and they said pretty much the same thing they always say, I have chondromalacia patella  so that was nothing new. My right kneecap is however a bit out of place, it's just roaming around lol. I also learned this time around that have weak hips and they aren't strong enough to support my knees. DAMN YOU HIPS! So I have been assigned physical therapy and I have to get special shoes. Oh the joy.

Don't worry these aren't boobs lol As you can see my right kneecap is not where it's supposed to be.



I actually did end up getting tickets for a NHL hockey game! My husband and I are hockey fans, so for our 5 year wedding anniversary (8 years together) I got use tickets to go see the Anaheim Ducks. We are both super excited!


Labels:

comments powered by Disqus