Welcome to V A U L T G I R L, you will mostly find reviews, thoughts on life, and other junk. This isn't the most interesting blog, but I hope you stick around!
- Autum.

# Book Review: The Gathering by Kelley Armstrong
Friday, September 20, 2013 / permalink



The Gathering (Darkness Rising, #1)The Gathering by Kelley Armstrong
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I wasn't sure about this book because I was so upset how the first half of this series went. I love Chloe and all the others in the Darkest Powers books, but once I started reading this and realizing how the books started to tie together, it was awesome. Maya loves animals and lives in a wildlife park with her family. They live in a town that is run by a research group. They pretty much have an awesome life. When things start getting weird, it's up to Maya and her friends to figure out what is going on in their town. This is a page turner. You will love this first installment with Maya and her friends. P.S. I want a pet bobcat!

View all my reviews




Labels: , , ,

comments powered by Disqus