Welcome to V A U L T G I R L, you will mostly find reviews, thoughts on life, and other junk. This isn't the most interesting blog, but I hope you stick around!
- Autum.

# Book Review: Divergent by Veronica Roth
Monday, September 16, 2013 / permalink



Divergent (Divergent, #1)Divergent by Veronica Roth
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I wasn't really sure what to expect when I went into this novel, but I loved it. Veronica Roth's world and characters are so perfectly synchronized. Sometimes you read books and the world is great, but the characters are bad, and vice versa, but the Divergent world is so artfully put together. I love the main character Tris evolves and you see it. You grow with her. You feel when she feels. It's hard for an author to do this to me and Roth does it flawlessly. I would recommend this book to anyone and don't go into it trying to compare it to the Hunger Games. Tris is not Katniss and the Divergent world is not Districts. Roth's story is so much more in depth and emotional. READ IT!





Labels: , , ,

comments powered by Disqus