Welcome to V A U L T G I R L, you will mostly find reviews, thoughts on life, and other junk. This isn't the most interesting blog, but I hope you stick around!
- Autum.

# Book Review: Finding Love's Wings
Wednesday, June 19, 2013 / permalink
This was supposed to be a book review for Read Between the Lines book tours and I feel really bad that I didn't get this up on the day that it was supposed to be up. Our dog recently passed and it's been rough. I have good days and bad. I haven't really felt like actually sitting down to read a book, it doesn't quiet my mind enough. I also have a panic disorder that pops up in time of stress, so that decided to show up as well. During these times I have to constantly be doing something while I am awake. I am glad it is starting to die down, but it is a struggle every day. I will however be reviewing this book in the future. I apologize to Anna and the author!
comments powered by Disqus