Welcome to V A U L T G I R L, you will mostly find reviews, thoughts on life, and other junk. This isn't the most interesting blog, but I hope you stick around!
- Autum.

# Diet Journal #2
Saturday, May 11, 2013 / permalink
So as of 3 days ago I went low carb. This is good considering I have insulin resistance. I have been stuck at 267 pounds for like 2 months. But since I went low carb, I now weight 264! So that is a pound a day! I am so happy to see these results. It's been kinda hard letting go of bread and pasta though. But here is what I have been doing as far as substitutions.


Bread : I just don't eat it
Potatoes : Cauliflower

Cauliflower is like my new best friend. For snacks I eat like a handful of peanuts or a sliced apple with a tablespoon of peanut butter. Tomorrow I am trying these Dreamsfiled Noodles that only have 5g of carbs per serving. I found them at walmart, so they weren't hard to obtain.

Labels:

comments powered by Disqus