Welcome to V A U L T G I R L, you will mostly find reviews, thoughts on life, and other junk. This isn't the most interesting blog, but I hope you stick around!
- Autum.

# Movie Review: I Saw The Devil
Monday, February 25, 2013 / permalink


When his pregnant fiancee becomes the latest victim of a serial killer, a secret agent blurs the line between good and evil in his pursuit of revenge.

I will start off by saying this movie was such a breath of fresh air. I LOVE foreign films because they seem to have way more substance. I also love horror/thriller movies. This one was quite the ride. Kim Soo-hyeon (played by Byung-hun Lee)  is a man whose wife gets murdered in a very sadistic way. He is a secret operative and pretty much goes off the grid to seek revenge. We know who the killer is from the beginning of the movie pretty much, he is crazy and manipulative. This movie is gruesome and there were so many cringe worthy moments. I would say don’t watch this movie is you can’t handle violent movies. This movie is extremely violent and gory. Watching Kim Soo-hyeon get his revenge is nothing short of jaw dropping. He becomes this cold sadistic beacon for revenge. This movie makes you feel so uncomfortable that is borders on brilliance. This overall is a fantastic movie. The mood is right, the acting is awesome. Byung-hun Lee makes you feel everything he feels.  If you love foreign thrillers, check this out! I haven't seen a movie this good in awhile.

*Note* This movie is VERY VERY VERY violent.

Rating: R
Language: Korean
Nudity: 
Cursing: 
Human Deaths: 
Animal Deaths: X
Runtime: 141 Min.
Will I cry? No but you will cringe.


X= NO  = YES






Labels: , ,

comments powered by Disqus