Welcome to V A U L T G I R L, you will mostly find reviews, thoughts on life, and other junk. This isn't the most interesting blog, but I hope you stick around!
- Autum.

# Book Review: Darkfever by Karen Marie Moning
Sunday, February 24, 2013 / permalink







MacKayla Lane’s life is good. She has great friends, a decent job, and a car that breaks down only every other week or so. In other words, she’s your perfectly ordinary twenty-first-century woman. Or so she thinks…until something extraordinary happens.







This book series was recommended to me by Amber I. from Awesomesauce Bookclub, with strong a urging from Amber R. I just got done reading the Elemental Assassin series by Jennifer Estep, so coming into this book was kind of like a cool breeze. This book follows Mackayla Lane whose sister Alina gets murdered in Dublin. Without answers, Mack goes to Dublin to figure out what happened.Mack finds herself wrapped up in a world of Seelie and Unseelie. The lore in this book is really cool and well written.   Mack is this inncoent girl when she goes to Dublin, but starts to grow up pretty fast when she learns what was really happening to her sister. This book has many twists and turns. It kept me entertained through the whole thing. It's just so well written. I can't wait to see where this series goes.




Labels: , , , ,

comments powered by Disqus