Welcome to V A U L T G I R L, you will mostly find reviews, thoughts on life, and other junk. This isn't the most interesting blog, but I hope you stick around!
- Autum.

# Looper Movie Review
Saturday, January 12, 2013 / permalink



In 2074, when the mob wants to get rid of someone, the target is sent 30 years into the past, where a hired gun awaits. Someone like Joe, who one day learns the mob wants to 'close the loop' by transporting back Joe's future self.


I want to say right off that I loved Joseph Gordon Levitt. He has matured into this awesome actor. I had no idea what this movie was about going into it. So I was very pleasantly surprised. JGL plays Joe a 'Looper'. In the year 2074 it's very hard to get away with murdering someone. Time travel has also been invented. So the mob employs loopers. The mob send their hits to the past where the looper is waiting to kill them and dispose of a body. In the past the body doesn't technically exist, so it's easy stuff. When Joe is surprised by the hit at his feet. The man he must kill is his future self (Bruce Willis). It turns out that future Joe is a pretty pathetic guy. When the two Joe's are battling 30 years in the past, it gives the true meaning to battling yourself. Future old man Joe wants to prevent the death of his wife, future young Joe wants to prevent Joe from killing the person who killed his wife in the future. Trust me, I know that is probably the most confusing thing you ever read, but this movie is so good.  Bruce Willis and Joseph G L. are really amazing it. Seriously take the time to watch this one. It's really really good!

Vault Watch Dog


Rating: R
Nudity: 
Cursing: 
Human Deaths: 
Animal Deaths: X
Runtime: 119 Min.
Will I cry?.. Maybe. I didn't and I cry for everything lol.\

X= NO  = YES







Just for the hell of it, here is a hot picture of JGL





Labels: , ,

comments powered by Disqus