Welcome to V A U L T G I R L, you will mostly find reviews, thoughts on life, and other junk. This isn't the most interesting blog, but I hope you stick around!
- Autum.

# Graphical Freebies- Books Are My Diamonds Facebook Cover
Saturday, January 12, 2013 / permalink
Save Them, and if you feel generous link my website :) If you want request something, leave me a comment :D These are original designs. If you see someone claiming them as their own. Please contact me with their web address.

Click on the banner to make it big to save!




Creative Commons License
Books Are My Diamonds Facebook Cover by Autum Bredmose (Vault Girl.Com) is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at http://www.pixel-geek.org/2013/01/graphical-freebies-books-are-my.html.












Labels: , ,

comments powered by Disqus