Welcome to V A U L T G I R L, you will mostly find reviews, thoughts on life, and other junk. This isn't the most interesting blog, but I hope you stick around!
- Autum.

# River Marked Review
Sunday, December 9, 2012 / permalink

Coyote shifter Mercy Thompson knows that life with her mate, the Alpha werewolf Adam, will never be boring,, but even their wedding doesn't go as planned. Nevertheless, a ten-day honeymoon camping on the banks of the Columbia River, alone, just the two of them, should make up for it. But the trip - and the pimped-out trailer they're using - is courtesy of the fae. And nothing from the fae comes without strings attached...
Being a different breed of shapeshifter - a walker - Mercy can see ghosts, but the spirit of her long-gone father has never visited her. Until now. An evil is stirring in the depths of the Columbia River - and innocent people are dying. As other walkers make their presence know to Mercy, she must reconnect with her heritage to exorcise the world of the legend known as the river devil.





Bum bum bum bum.... bum bum bum bummmmmm... Okay enough with the wedding march. Mercy and Adam get hitched in the beginning of this one. Pretty awesome!  SO they get to go away on a fantastic honeymoon.. where they umm.. get to stay in a trailer... stay with me now guys. I thought that was like the lamest honeymoon ever, but who am I to judge? Anywho she finds herself entangled with the local native american tribe and they are out to stop the river monster. I really loved this one. It never ceases to amaze me how creative Patricia Briggs is. She is easily one of my favorite authors. Mercy is so bad ass and selfless. I just love her. We get to find out a bit more about her dad in this one as well, which is pretty cool. I really love all the native american lore in this book. The story is just fantastic and I never got bored. If you love the Mercy series, you will love this one. Can't wait until the next!


Again, whoever does these is amazing. They are always just so perfect for the story. Here we can see the petroglyphs that are mentioned in the story. Also Mercy is looking all Native Americanish. It's just really awesome. I never have anything negative to say about these!






Labels: , , ,

comments powered by Disqus