Welcome to V A U L T G I R L, you will mostly find reviews, thoughts on life, and other junk. This isn't the most interesting blog, but I hope you stick around!
- Autum.

# Movie Review- [REC] 3
Sunday, December 9, 2012 / permalink




A couple's wedding day turns into a horrific events as some of the guests start showing signs of a strange illness.




THIS IS A SPANISH LANGUAGE MOVIE!

This movie actually starts out pretty promising, cinema verite are my favorite of horror films, I know some would disagree with me, but I LOVE THEM. So I have seen the other 2( I will have reviews at a later date) So it starts out with your typical hand-held style film, when all hell breaks loose. Uncle has a secret, he wasn't bit by a dog, he obviously was bit by something a bit more flesh eating. Then it changes to a good old normal filmed movie. That was a bit surprising since the other two were completely handheld cameras. So crap has hit the fan. This was a pretty decent movie for awhile, then it started to get really cheesy! At one point the bride uses a chainsaw to cut half of gown off. I still can't figure out why she only cut half of it off, seems weird. I don't know, the first one was outstanding, the second one was okay, this one was kind of cringe-worthy  I guess you can watch it if you have nothing better to do. But remember it's really cheesy towards the end.





Labels: , ,

comments powered by Disqus