Welcome to V A U L T G I R L, you will mostly find reviews, thoughts on life, and other junk. This isn't the most interesting blog, but I hope you stick around!
- Autum.

# Feature & Follow
Saturday, December 15, 2012 / permalink
Feature & Follow is a weekly meme hosted by, Parajunkee and Alison Can Read. Each week, each host will have their own Feature Blog which allows them to show off more new blogs! It is a fun way to keep in touch with fellow bloggers, meet new bloggers and gain new followers.

Q: WHAT IS THE LAST BOOK THAT MADE YOU CRY? TELL US ABOUT THE SCENE

Honestly, nothing even compares to the last Harry Potter book when Harry sacrifices himself. I just remember tears pouring down my face. His selfless act just had me in tears. I wanted to call my best friend and be like OMMMGGGGGGGGGGG. She wasn't at that part yet, but wow it was intense!


I am adding this picture for no other reason than Daniel Radcliffe is freaking hot.

comments powered by Disqus