Welcome to V A U L T G I R L, you will mostly find reviews, thoughts on life, and other junk. This isn't the most interesting blog, but I hope you stick around!
- Autum.

# Update
Saturday, December 15, 2012 / permalink

I am *almost* caught up on everything that I need to settle up. But I have wanted to get reviews up of past books I have read. They are probably going to be sporadic and out of order lol. I am not strictly doing book reviews. I never intended to do book reviews at all, but I want to share how I liked the books I read, or have attempted to read. So if you see some wacky random review, don’t be shocked :D

I also want to talk a little about the tragedy that happened today in CT. During these following days please keep the families of the victims in your hearts. This is going to be the hardest time of their lives. My heart is with all the sweet angels who went home today.

I finished a bookcover for an author today. I CAN'T share it yet, but I am super happy with it. It's just so simple.


Click me to see a larger version!






comments powered by Disqus