Welcome to V A U L T G I R L, you will mostly find reviews, thoughts on life, and other junk. This isn't the most interesting blog, but I hope you stick around!
- Autum.

# Movie Review- The Avengers
Friday, November 9, 2012 / permalink


Nick Fury of S.H.I.E.L.D. brings together a team of super humans to form The Avengers to help save the Earth from Loki and his army.

Alright alright alright! I watched this because everyone was telling me how fantastic it was. I do do super-hero movies anymore. I LOVED X-men, Fantastic 4, Ironman 1, Spiderman 1, and that's all I can think of. I hated Iron man 2, Spiderman 2 and 3, and LOATHED Captain America. Everyone said I was crazy. Watch The Avengers they said... it's good they said. I turned it off. The dialogue was TERRIBLE. Seriously are they writing this stuff for little kids? Tony Stark (Iron Man) is supposed to be witty I guess, but he just comes off sounding cheesy. I know a certain amount of cheese comes with superhero movies, but good god. My husband posted this on facebook and you can see some of the responses he got.


SHEEP. ALL SHEEP I TELL YOU!!







Labels:

comments powered by Disqus