Welcome to V A U L T G I R L, you will mostly find reviews, thoughts on life, and other junk. This isn't the most interesting blog, but I hope you stick around!
- Autum.

# Healthy Time!
Sunday, November 11, 2012 / permalink
I have TERRIBLE knees. I have been overweight most of my life and my knees have paid for it greatly. For the past 5 months I have been dieting, but I have fallen off the wagon a few times. I know I need to keep going so I am posting some healthy inspiration! I cooked this the other day and it was a winner



IngredientsVarious bell peppers (green, yellow, red)
3 chicken breasts
Goya Adoba all purpose seasoning (optional)
1 onion
1 cup of Cherry tomatoes
2 cups fresh mushrooms
2 tbsp soy sauce
Rice (however much you prefer...  (1 cup rice to 2 cups water)

InstructionsChop chicken into chunks, season pieces with adoba (I just sprinkle it over all the pieces)  and cook it over medium heat until done. Add chopped peppers, onion, mushrooms, cherry tomatoes and soy sauce with the chicken. Cooke until veggies are cooked. I like to kind of burn it a little to give it a grilled taste. Serve over Rice!

Labels:

comments powered by Disqus