Welcome to V A U L T G I R L, you will mostly find reviews, thoughts on life, and other junk. This isn't the most interesting blog, but I hope you stick around!
- Autum.

# Death...
Wednesday, October 31, 2012 / permalink
Yesterday was my Dad's fiance's funeral. Funerals are totally not my scene, but really, who loves funerals? I saw a bit of my family and friends. It was nice to see people I haven't seen in awhile. It was just so sad that she had to die so young. I will post her obituary here just for my own personal remembrance. I can't remember if I ever appoligized to her for yelling at her, but wherever she is, I am sure she knows I am sorry.



Pearl Elizabeth Fowler Conaway, 46 of Lorain fell asleep in the Lord Friday, October 26, 2012 in Lorain surrounded by her family and friends.
She was born November 2, 1965 in Cleveland. Pearl came to Sheffield Lake as a baby and graduated from Brookside High School in 1984. She recently moved to Lorain.
Pearl worked for the Sheffield Lake Water Department, She was a baker at the Finest in Sheffield and clerking at Goodwill. Pearl was a member of Cornerstone United Methodist Church, Elyria and the Bakers Union.
She will be deeply missed by her son Andrew Fowler, Jr. of Lorain; daughter Sarah Fowler of Lorain; loving fiancé Timothy Stanley of Lorain; sister Jackie Conaway Covelli of Chicago, Illinois; step brother Richard Fuller of Texas; grand children Anthony, Jr., Andrew III, Austin, Annalyse and Karly and many nieces, nephews and many dear and close friends.
She was preceded in death by her parents Paul Thomas Conaway and Patricia Woods; son Jonathan Fowler; aunt and uncle Jean and Bud Conaway and her grand parents.
Her family will receive friends Monday from 3 until time of her funeral service at 6 PM in the Richard J. Reidy Funeral Home, 1783 East 31st Street, South Lorain (440) 277-8164. Rev. Lisa Morrison, pastor of Cornerstone United Methodist Church will officiate.

Labels:

comments powered by Disqus