Welcome to V A U L T G I R L, you will mostly find reviews, thoughts on life, and other junk. This isn't the most interesting blog, but I hope you stick around!
- Autum.

# Musical Artist Review: Jamie Alimorad
Sunday, September 22, 2013 / permalink
This is actually a request. So I am going to give it a listen.

I saw your review for Hanson's new album Anthem and I really liked what you said. I'm a big Hanson fan and I really love the new work. Idk if you do independent artists that aren't as big as Hanson, but there's this guy out of Boston. His name is Jamie Alimorad and he's absolutely amazing. Would love for you to review his new album Words Left Unsaid. Check out his page at http://facebook.com/jamiealimorad

I am going to listen to the songs on his Facebook and do a review of each, because that is how I roll.


Labels: ,

comments powered by Disqus