Welcome to V A U L T G I R L, you will mostly find reviews, thoughts on life, and other junk. This isn't the most interesting blog, but I hope you stick around!
- Autum.

# Christmas + Hockey Game!
Thursday, December 27, 2012 / permalink
From left to right: Thomas (my husband), Me, My brother in the back, His wife in the middle, our friends Mike and Amanda

I hope everyone had a really wonderful holiday this year. I remember when I was little I used to hate Christmas Eve at my Grandpa's because my dad always acted like a fool. ANYWHO, now that I am older, I am so happy to enjoy that time there. We also went to an AHL game too. So here are some pictures.





My husband got an old WildWing stuffed animal. He was happy!

My mom and my brother got me a total of 5 pandora beads (on the pink bracelet)

I got some Monster High dolls. The cats just showed up.. o.O

Labels: , ,

comments powered by Disqus