Welcome to V A U L T G I R L, you will mostly find reviews, thoughts on life, and other junk. This isn't the most interesting blog, but I hope you stick around!
- Autum.

# Bone Crossed by Patricia Briggs Review
Tuesday, December 4, 2012 / permalink
New in the #1 "New York Times" bestselling urban fantasy series.
In a world where "witches, vampires, werewolves, and shape-shifters live beside ordinary people" ("Booklist"), it takes a very unusual woman to call it home. By day, Mercy Thompson is a car mechanic in Eastern Washington. By night, she explores her preternatural side. As a shape-shifter with some unusual talents, Mercy's found herself maintaining a tenuous harmony between the human and the not-so- human on more than one occasion. This time she may get more than she bargained for



Mercy is suffering from the rape that happened in the last book. She is trying to figure out how to deal with what happened to her. She finally picks Adam as her mate, but she is suffering crippling panic attacks at his touch. The Vampire Marsilia wants Mercy’s head for killing two of her number.  Mercy gets nasty crossed bones on the door of her garage, not knowing for sure what they mean; she goes out of town to help a friend with a ghost problem.  I really liked this aspect of the book. I just wish it was longer in this section because it felt a bit rushed. Let’s just say after Mercy gets to her friend’s house the crap starts to hit the fan. The pace quickens so drastically, but luckily the book is awesome, so it works. I love her writing style. Great book!





Have I said how much I love the cover art lol? I do. I LOVE the cover art in this series. Mercy is hot with her mechanic stuff! I love she has her trusty fae walking stick too. The art is just beautiful. I have no idea if it's  real honest to goodness hand drawn, or digital. It's just so fitting.






Labels: , ,

comments powered by Disqus