Welcome to V A U L T G I R L, you will mostly find reviews, thoughts on life, and other junk. This isn't the most interesting blog, but I hope you stick around!
- Autum.

# Book Review: The Restorer by Amanda Stevens
Friday, May 10, 2013 / permalink



The Restorer (Graveyard Queen, #1)The Restorer by Amanda Stevens
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I was really surprised by this book. It was recommended by Awesomesuace Bookclub. I remember seeing the cover and thinking it looked like a really cheap indie cover (nothing against indies, but covers say a lot about your dedication to selling your written works) Anywho, this book was awesome. I loved the story and the characters. It definitely keeps you interested all the way through. Amelia can see ghosts, but rules say, you don't talk to or notice them. Everything Amelia knows is about to change when she lets a haunted man in her life.








Labels: , ,

comments powered by Disqus