Welcome to V A U L T G I R L, you will mostly find reviews, thoughts on life, and other junk. This isn't the most interesting blog, but I hope you stick around!
- Autum.

# Book Review: Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia
Saturday, May 25, 2013 / permalink



Beautiful Creatures (Caster Chronicles, #1)Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia
My rating: 1 of 5 stars

I really really wanted to like this, I did, but I couldn't. The main character Ethan acts and thinks so much like a woman, that they might as well have made the main character female. I started to listen to this on audiobook and I must say the reader is good, however, this is the worst production of a book I have ever heard. There are sound effects and songs. It's so distractingly horrible. The story was boring and drawn out and had me drifting off because nothing was going on. I enjoyed the movie, so I figured I would try the book. I wish I would have stuck to just liking the film. I am so sick of stories where people are madly in love really fast and with no good reason. This is one of those. It's just not good in my opinion. Not at all.




Labels: , , ,

comments powered by Disqus