Welcome to V A U L T G I R L, you will mostly find reviews, thoughts on life, and other junk. This isn't the most interesting blog, but I hope you stick around!
- Autum.

# Tuesday Jams
Tuesday, December 18, 2012 / permalink
Welcome to another edition of Tuesday Jams, a weekly post hosted  @ Salacious Reads. This is my way to share with you another one of my loves...music.

I almost forgot!

So my Jam this week is a Hanson song. I have no variants lol. It's all Hanson all the time for me. You may have noticed I like piano driven music. I always have. From a young age I was obsessed with Elton John music. There is something emotional about the piano for me. I will also share my favorite Elton John song too :)

So here is my favorite Hanson song>>>




And the song I have known all the words to  since I was 7 years old>>>


Labels: ,

comments powered by Disqus